Assistant Operations Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Managing the full operations end to end (inventory management, pick-pack process, property/asset management, operational standards, expense control, maintenance related).
- Inventory management: Ensure correct processes, policies and proper execution of inventory management (stock-in and stock-out). Shrink/Expiry control and Quality focus (in terms of inventory no damaged or poor fresh food quality; close to expiry).
- Pick-Pack process: Ensure efficient and correct pick and pack process and service level
Operations Assistant Manager
(starting with ensuring availability, picking up the correct item/quantity at the correct price) & proper management of the staffing and scheduling as per demand to achieve desired UTR and service level.
- Property / Asset management: Proper management of the property and facility, plus asset management and tracking.
- Expense Control: Identify potential opportunities to reduce expenses with same operational efficiency.
- Maintenance related: Define the guidelines for all engineering and maintenance tasks / equipment / key activities i.e. outsourcing VS internal services, local VS regional contracts, preventive maintenance plan, etc.
- Managing Productivity, work standards, and development of store staff.
- Monitoring and managing the store costs VS budget for the section.
- Ensuring continuous improvement of current performance VS accepted standard/best practices at the store (i.e. stock level, productivity, service level).
- Monitoring financial and operational performance of each store and initiating required actions for improvement.
- Controlling and ensuring that equipment, infrastructure, etc. in stores are used and maintained properly.
- Developing action plans with the department manager to address weak areas in need of improvement.
- Instituting training and developmental programs for staff and monitoring effective implementation.
- Ensuring proper implementation of merchandising and space planning guidelines in stores.
- Monitoring product range availability according to selected store product range.
- Develop preventive and regular maintenance plans.
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
مستوى متوسط الأقدمية