Assistant Manager - B2B Sales - HVAC | Retail | OMASCO | OMAN
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To contribute towards achievement of set goals and objectives through effective leadership of the assigned team, targeting different trade channel for consistent growth.
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Generate enquiries, follow up and convert them in to deals. Prepare and present sales contracts. (B2B/B2C & Pro-shop)
- Grow revenue from each client and build a balanced portfolio of clients across industries and geographies to de-risk revenue growth.
- Identify and develop new Pro shop Outlets & Similar business channels.
- Track competitors and their strategies and build on the Company’s market share in each product.
- Deliver sales efficiencies by maximizing revenue per client, deal size etc.
- Manage & control debtor & stock days within budget days.
- Product registration & MAS (material acceptance sheet) approval process wherever it is necessary.
- Manage end to end (supply to collection of payment) process with all necessary documentation.
- Liaise with supporting functionalities to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts
- Support & assist the Manager in task & team handling as well take charge of business in his/her absence.
- Leadership Skills.
- Negotiation Influencing Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Team Management Skills.
- Products, Demographics & Market Knowledge.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Formal presentation skills
- Proficiency in communication & computer literacy are prerequisites.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years in a key position in similar industry with proven track record of accomplishment of successfully handling similar trade channel.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales.
- Knowledge of basic business principles.
- Experience in sales & making presentations.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Good and effective communication
- Effective time management / Uses time efficiently
- Creative, and detailed orientated
- Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Ability to adapt to changes as required by the business
- Monitors own work to ensure quality
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
in oman , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now