Assistant Project Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Mace is an inclusive employer and welcomes interest from a diverse range of candidates. Even if you feel you do not fulfil all the criteria below, please apply as you may still be the best candidate for this role or another role within our organisation.
Project: As part of its 2040 strategy to promote cultural and artistic innovations. A state-of-the-art centre for arts and culture is being built. Under one roof the centre will include facilities such as F&B outlets, cinemas, and art clubs.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking assistant project manager to join our established and growing team in Oman.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Reviewing the overall status of the works reporting on the progress of all aspects of the project to the project director, design, and commercial team.
- Scheduling of design reviews at all gateways and control points.
- Organising and managing technical review team resources and input.
- Developing and monitoring the client's brief, directing the fast-track high-end design delivery scope and execution of the scheme.
- Developing a high-performing team that strives for quality, safety, cost, and schedule improvements at every opportunity with all delivery partners, challenging and seeking to improve the project deliverables.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You must have experience in programme or project management equating quality and value with the individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now