Supply Chain Coordinator for (9 Months)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
The Cairo logistics coordinator is a member of the Plant Planning & Logistics team of Cairo and will be responsible for supporting Inventory Management, Transportation & Logistics planning processes in line with defined strategies, Master Production Schedules support to ensure on-time shipment of products to our customers and maintenance of inventory levels as per Company policy as well as support in managing the warehouse resources, equipment and information systems to ensure optimum materials flow inside the plant as well as on-time availability of ingredients and products to satisfy internal and external customers’ requirements.
- Support the logistics team (namely Planning, Inventory, Warehousing & transportation) in day to day work
- Collaborate with Master Schedulers for the weekly plan preparation
- Support the transportation team in terms of transportation planning, invoices review, different shipping modes quotations.
- Supporting the warehouse manager for different reports preparation, act as a liaison between the warehouse team and the different plant stakeholders
- Take lead on some initiatives related to inventory management; blocked stock meetings, age of stock meetings, external destruction requestes….etc.
- Responsible for preparing and sharing the list of materials ready for destruction every month with the key stakeholders (QSE, Finance & WH) and follow up on the destruction report issuance and approvals. Provide analytics on all blocked stock inventory, its aging and accelerate the disposition of confirmed items.
- Operation Excellence: Ensure operational excellence and lean approach to all applicable activities carried out in Transportation and Logistics.
0-3 Years of experience in relevant Supply Chain roles preferably in food manufacturing, E-commerce, and Logistics Fields.
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now