Supply Chain Analyst
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Are you interested in a Supply Chain career in P&G?
The Supply Chain Analyst has the analytical overview of the import lanes into Europe. The analyst will use global standard work processes and solutions for the activation of cross-customs border lanes, zooming in into the logistic aspects of such a lane to support the configuration of the relevant systems and sourcing the relevant services for the lane.
In addition, the analyst will use the available sources of information and systems to understand Service parameters, carrier performance, carrier contract adherence, supporting the I Trade Governance team to pro-actively address potential related issues that would impact the business results. He/ she will assist the Lane Managers on report analysis, issue resolutions, and auditing processes.
If this sounds exciting to you, read on!
How Success Looks Like
Success in the role will require you to help drive business results in the region by combining supply chain knowledge, strong compliance mindset, problem solving, analytical thinking, and good communication & collaboration skills to support in delivering Service, Cash & Cost targets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Execute the supply planning process of inventory planning, requirements planning, production planning, and material planning
- Develop and maintain finished goods inventory targets by SKU based on service level objectives, forecast error, and replenishment lead times
- Deliver KPIs such as customer fill rate, Inventories and cost targets
- Key interface between Stock replenishment, operations, and logistics
- Identify, resolve and escalate supply chain situation/risk like manufacturing performance, material shortage or demand surge
- Manage projects that impact the supply chain, such as new product launches or capacity expansions
- Participate in cross-functional teams to develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives
What makes you the right fit:
- Bachelor’s degree holder with max. 0-3 years of relevant experience – Excluding Engineering, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics (Statistics & Data Analysis)
- Legally eligible to work in Egypt
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Having Highly developed interpersonal skills like communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office tool suite (Excel, Word and Power point)
- Must Demonstrate ability to communicate professionally in English, both written and orally, to wide variety of audiences
- Effective working in a matrix organization and multi-level stakeholder management
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills – and able to understand and interpret data.
- Having programming/IT basic Knowledge
- Having Supply chain knowledge.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now