Supply Chain Planner Assistant Analyst - Cairo Business Services
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Responsible for the end-to-end finished goods supply plan for defined manufacturing facilities to deliver target service, including translating the rough cut capacity plan, as an input from the network modeler, into a daily supply plan within the 0-16wks weeks horizon: Manages inventory and waste risks and creates the distribution plan. Additionally, supports operational planning and exceptional course correction. This role will be recruited GBS as of 2023 and as such there will be a level of initial ambiguity in activity as the processes are adopted across during transition. It is expected that the role will therefore require an initial flexibility of approach as processes are primarily fixed tnen shifted and improved over following strategy cycles.
- Responsible for production plans creation Ensure delivery of an optimized cross-site manufacturing supply plan, that can be scheduled, to maintain the target stock holding of all SKUs to deliver service to BU’s
- Responsible to create constrained capacity production plans within the planning horizon.
- Responsible for the review of detailed line scheduling plans
- Responsible for inventory and business waste projections with the market.
- Responsible to prepare an execute Supply Review for Platform/Hub as part of the monthly iS&OP cycle.
- Monitor key service metrics and worst performers with Integrated Planning Lead and directors.
- Analyze root-causes for worst performers and support on the definition of action plans.
- Integration point between Market and GBS
- Enables product supply for the commercial change agenda:
- Support NPD launches & phase in/phase out changes by ensuring supply planning systems are set up in advance.
- Effectively communicate changes to the scheduling teams, & the supply plan through the appropriate channels.
- Experience in Material Planning or familiar Supply Planning tasks
- Proficiency in product category planning
- English is must
- Pervious Planning experience is required
- Problem solving know-how
- Analytic skills
- Very good collaboration skills and ability to interact with multi-cultural teams spread across geographies
- Experience in ERP (SAP) usage nice to have
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now