Sales Manager - Electronics | Retail | OMASCO | Oman
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
- Overview of the role:
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Set individual sales targets with sales team.
- Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel.
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople.
- Monitor the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly & consistently.
- Liaise with supporting functionalities to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Evaluate performance of sales staff.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Analyse data to identify sales opportunities.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- Manage & control debtor & stock days within budget days.
- Leadership Skills.
- Negotiation Influencing Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Team Management Skills.
- Products, Demographics & Market Knowledge.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Formal presentation skills
- Bilingual - Arabic / English (speak, read & write) is an added advantage
- Bachelor Degree (preferred Post Graduate in Sales & Marketing or similar field.)
- Business degree or similar qualification in any discipline.
- Proficiency in communication & computer literacy are prerequisites.
- 5 years in a Managerial position in similar industry with proven track record of successfully handling similar trade channel. Knowledge of principles and practices of sales.
- Knowledge of basic business principles.
- Experience in sales & making presentations.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Good and effective communication
- Effective time management / Uses time efficiently
- Creative, and detailed orientated
- Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Ability to adapt to changes as required by the business
- Monitors own work to ensure quality
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
in oman , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now