Sales Manager- HVAC | Retail | OMASCO | OMAN
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To contribute towards achievement of set goals and objectives through effective leadership of the assigned team, targeting different trade channel for consistent growth.
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Generate enquiries, design, estimate and convert to deals. (Government/Corporate Accounts/Individual Clients / Consultants).
- Ensuring sales achievement or exceed sales target as per monthly/yearly objectives of the Department.
- Identify and develop new markets and client opportunities.
- Developing new customers and new avenues for products. Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- Shall ensure timely updation of tenders (online & direct) of government/semi-government business and shall work on the same.
- Generate profitability from each sales account and build a balanced portfolio of clients across industries & geographies to de-risk revenue growth.
- Track competitors and their strategies to build on company’s market share on each product category.
- Manage Debtor’s within budget days (timely collection of payments).
- Manage end to end (supply to collection of payment) process with all necessary documentation.
- Product registration & MAS (material acceptance sheet) approval process.
- Support & assist the Manager in task & team handling as well take charge of business in his/her absence.
- Leadership Skills.
- Negotiation Influencing Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Team Management Skills.
- Products, Demographics & Market Knowledge.
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Formal presentation skills
- Proficiency in communication & computer literacy are prerequisites.
- 5-6 years in similar key position in similar industry (HVAC) with proven track record of successfully handling similar trade channel.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales. Knowledge of basic business principles.
- Experience in sales & making presentations. Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Graduate /Dip-in Mechanical Engineering .
- Optional PG in Marketing/Business Administration- (AC industry experience will be an advantage).
- Usage of Computing applications, & Microsoft Office applications
- Conversant with the data and competition trend analysis.
- Excellent communication/ proposal making skills.
- Experience in gulf with valid Oman/Middle east driving license preferred.
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
in oman , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now