Sales Executive - B2B Sales Electronics | Retail | OMASCO | Oman
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing quality of product and service delivery.
What you will do:-
Description of Accountability:
- Generate and qualify leads.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies.
- Schedule sales activity.
- Develop and maintain a customer database.
- Develop and maintain sales and promotional materials.
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities.
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients.
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Negotiate with clients.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Prepare and present sales contracts.
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow up on sales activity.
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and follow up for management.
- Carry out market research and surveys.
- Participate in sales events.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Sound / Basic knowledge (Technical is an added advantage) on Consumer Goods Products.
- Expertise in customer relationship management.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent proposal making skills.
- Conversant with competition analysis and benchmarking.
- Familiar with assessment of barriers to entry.
- Usage of computing applications, internet marketing techniques and Microsoft Office applications.
- Valid Omani driving license is preferred.
- Professional, Committed & self-motivated.
- Bilingual: Arabic / English (speak, read & write) is an added advantage.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3-4 years in a key position in similar industry with proven track record of accomplishment of successfully handling similar trade channel.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales.
- Knowledge of basic business principles.
- Experience in sales & making presentations.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Good and effective communication
- Effective time management / Uses time efficiently
- Creative, and detailed orientated
- Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Ability to adapt to changes as required by the business
- Monitors own work to ensure quality
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer’s in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference…
in oman , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now