Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Prepare correspondence, forms, manuals, schedules, contracts, and reports for the director of the human resource.
- Prepare recruitment and new-hire packets.
- Process and receive criminal history record information on applicants, references, and other application materials.
- Initiate and maintain physical and computerized departmental files for all employees and applicants, including verification of completeness of files.
- Responsible for the online application process, including verifying completeness of files, sending acknowledgment cards, and notifying those not selected for employment.
- Assist with the purging of inactive HR records.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Updates the staff database and maintains accurate staff lists.
- Maintains staff files in an updated and orderly manner including the activation of new staff files and deactivation of records.
- Must possess skills to be able to explain and demonstrate the essential functions of the position
- Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively with a variety of people: employees, and the general public; must possess English communication and customer service skills. Arabic would be a plus point.
- Demonstrated experience of proper telephone etiquette and ability to expedite phone calls by giving clear, concise, specific information
- Ability to multitask with frequent interruptions; must be able to work in a fast-paced, professional working environment, working under pressure and maintaining composure; must be task-oriented, a self-starter, and capable working independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines
- Bachelors / High School diploma required
- Minimum of three years' experience in the business sector, preferably in human resources department required
in Kuwait , jahra city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
For more information about AIU visit: www.aiu.edu.kw