Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Brunel International is a leading provider of global talent solutions and services;
- We are looking for an experienced HR Consultant to join our team in Kuwait;
- This role will be responsible for providing comprehensive HR advice and support to our clients in the region.
- The HR Consultant will be responsible for providing professional advice and guidance on all aspects of human resources management, including recruitment, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and training and development;
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing strategies to improve employee engagement and productivity;
- Additionally, the HR Consultant will have a key role in developing KPI’s and Power BI dashboards to monitor performance across the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an HR role;
- Excellent knowledge of employment law, compensation practices, employee relations, training methods and recruitment processes;
- Proficiency with KPI’s and Power BI dashboards;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box.
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as excellent benefits including medical insurance, vacation days, flexible working hours, etc;
- We are committed to providing our employees with a positive work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation.
in Kuwait , Kuwait city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now