React Native Engineer
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for the B2B side of business.
- Architect, build and maintain React Native application(s) with clean code.
- Perform code reviews
- Mentor juniors
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Participate in planning and implementation of end to end tests.
- Drive the features development from inception to production.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily stand ups.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Solid knowledge of typescript.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of the business and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- A passion for software development. You're constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- Move fast and make things
- Data beats opinions
- Don’t confuse motion with progress
- Failure is success if we learn from it
- People over pixels
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
Starting with 4 years