Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
invenioLSI is the world’s #1 independent SAP consultancy and implementation partner for Public Sector and Services organizations. Our domain specialties include Government, Local Authorities, Policing, Healthcare, Education, Public Transport, and Tax, with a niche and established position within the Media & Entertainment sector.
invenioLSI now has a preeminent position in the United States and Canada as well as a strong presence in Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific. We are a global entity with technical expertise, specialist focus, exceptional customer service, profitable growth, and an engaged workplace culture. For over 21 years, our consultants have brought deep expertise combined with advanced technologies to enable organizations to run at the speed of business. By focusing squarely on what we know best—modernization built on SAP—invenioLSI delivers quicker time to value and helps enterprises be more effective.
As we accelerate the impact of advancements in SAP technology, our customers benefit from end-to-end solutions and service portfolios that help them make the move to next-generation enterprise business suites. These digital transformations are driven by our commitment to customer and employee success. At the intersection of meaningful technical software and people, we believe in investing in our relationships. invenioLSI sets the vision for change with a focus on bettering the lives of people that use our solutions––all while celebrating our employees’ diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities.
- Lead/Direct multiple Project Managers on a single large Program
- Lead, direct, and manage SAP implementation and customer support programs (AMS, change orders)
- Work at the direction of the Global Head of Delivery.
- Provide guidance and leadership to Project Management teams for customer and internal projects.
- Work with customer PMO and COE to establish project guidelines and standards.
- Work with customer c-suite to report status and maintain project timelines and objectives.
- Implements and supports Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for delivery projects, maintain structures and processes to manage them.
- Ensure that project milestones, margins, and revenue targets are maintained.
- Maintain regular contact with Global Leadership to monitor and assess project progress.
- Identify delivery risks and design and implement mitigation plans.
- Participate in defining company Delivery and project implementation strategy.
- Work with Global PMO to define implementation methodologies and accelerators in alignment with SAP Activate, Best Practices, and PMI standards.
- Define implementation strategies and standards and ensure compliance.
- Review project staffing plans and budgets and provide input for delivery pricing.
- Define resource management, recruitment and services partnering strategies in conjunction with senior management.
- Support Pre-Sales teams to write and evaluate Statement of Work and contractual documents.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 plus years of experience demonstrating leadership and management experience in a SAP Program Management and delivery, including remote and offshore team’s management in Global delivery model.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- 5 years of leadership work experience in the professional services industry, preferred.
- Must have served as Program Manager for at least 3 full-lifecycle SAP Programs.
- Must have strong Public Sector industry experience.
- Knowledge of Tax and Revenue process is desired.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of SAP’s Activate methodology and Software Development Lifecycle.
- Detailed understanding and experience applying Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) principles and practices.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the IT service competency principles and practices.
- Experience working within multi-location teams both on-shore and off-shore.
- Experience managing large IT Programs and Projects
- Experience leading large teams in project delivery.
- Experience in client-facing roles within Large blue-chip or Big 4 consulting organizations.
- Excellent understanding of sales and marketing strategies and business processes.
- Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises.
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working within a multi-cultural and international environment.
- Role is on-site at customer location in Dubai.
- National and international travel may be required.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment across multiple time zones.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours in supporting global delivery.
- Arabic language skills strongly desired
- A degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Management, or a related discipline.
- Project management certification is required (PMP)
invenioLSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. invenioLSI’s management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now