Document Controller @Siemens Mobility Egypt
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for a Document Controller to join our team in Egypt. This is an excellent career opportunity for professionals looking to join a truly international team in one of the biggest projects of Siemens Mobility.
What are my responsibilities?
- Support the Document Manager in day-to-day tasks/duties with special dedication to support the System Engineer Team.
- Manage Package 1 design inputs provided by the employer’s representative (ER) and maintain a complete and traceable archive of technical changes.
- Responsible for the correct appliance of documentation codes designed for technical documents and correspondences.
- Responsible for processing and submitting T&C documents, such as test procedures and test reports, punch lists…etc.
- Ensure a full right process for registration, linking, uploading, and submission, and final archiving of the review comment sheets/observation comments sheets to the ER.
- Ensure the full right process of registration, maintenance, and final archiving of Minutes of Meetings for the System Engineering team.
- Follow up on the relevant workflows assigned for the system engineering team until release and final approval.
- Register documents in the EDMS following the relevant procedures and applying the accurate coding.
- Ensure the appliance of version and revision control over received documents.
- Responsible for distribution and filing of hard and soft copies.
- Supports the implementation and maintenance of all measures necessary for security (access control and user rights, integrity of documents, recovery of documents, storage and archiving of documents in paper and electronic form)
- Maintains the project document master list and creates files accordingly in the EDMS
- Coordinates the documents to be created with PM, sub-PM, and project members.
- Follow the document management procedure & and plan and ensure that all approved policies and procedures are consistently followed and administrated throughout the project duration.
- Submit documents to customers/other stakeholders and monitor & and control the document status within the relevant deadlines.
- Control, monitor, and report on documentation issues (status and plan dates of documents)
- Coordinate any translation of documents.
- Support in user administration and user support.
- Relevant diploma or courses in a technical discipline or successful completion of a technical based apprenticeship
- Minimum 2 years of experience, preferably in railway or construction industry.
- Experience of preparing submissions to meet contractual requirements.
- Knowledge of project management principles for project realization and execution
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Independent and structured approach to work.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
مستوى متوسط الأقدمية