Document Controller | Outsource Role
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview Of The Role
Responsible for implementing Data and Document Management activities within a business and project environment.
What You Will Do
- Provide updated project log sheets, softcopies, and any reports required to his direct supervisor according to DC procedure. Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards.
- Organizing and maintaining a company’s documentation records system.
- Controlling company and project documentation.
- Following and improving document control procedures.
- Sorting, storing, and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and industry professionals.
About The Team
The Document Control team is a group of highly motivated, collaborative, and fun professionals across Egypt, looking for a member to add to the department.
What Equips You For The Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Libraries & Information Science, Logistics, Commerce, or business administration.
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training.
- Good command of the English language, and good knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Collaborate and communicate with managers and project leaders.
The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio across MENA. With high-quality residential, business, retail, tourism, educational and healthcare developments, the master developer caters to the diverse needs of cities and communities in the region. From origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega-projects and the leasing, operation and management of these projects after completion, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has been developing and managing owned landbanks, unlocking the economic potential of the region and contributing to future development for more than 40 years.
Our focus is to enable and invest in meaningful relationships to make our properties the best places to live and work, build additional products and services and enable partnerships to create true value to our customers throughout their entire experience with us.
AFGRE is responsible for master planning of all projects in its portfolio, including two large scale mixed use destinations: Dubai Festival City and Cairo Festival City.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now