Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Timely and accurate provision of financial information to the Accounting Manager through collecting, analyzing, summarizing the accounting information and applying excellent skills and knowledge of accounting and reporting requirements to support fulfilling the financial management requirements.
- Day to day transactions handling within his / her department and coordination with other JTG departments to ensure that actions are complete, accurate, timely and relevant financial information available which facilitate controlling the financial transactions within his / her area of responsibility.
- Perform the monthly closing of the accounting ledgers within his / her responsibility, and ensure that these transactions are reported each month accurately and on a timely basis and are processed in accordance with local laws and regulations, IFRS and sound business practice.
- Closely supervise and review the team’s day to day work to ensure proper accounting of transactions.
- To coordinate and provide the data needed by the external auditors during their annual audits and periodic reviews to ensure effective audit results for his / her area.
- To prepare and support the accounting manager and the accounting director for any data requested, internally or externally.
- Where applicable, prepare the monthly financial statements for each legal entity, in addition to the consolidation and prepare the quarterly financials and the annual audited financials in accordance with IFRS and on a timely basis, in addition to the financials part of the annual report.
- Prepare the monthly closing of the accounting ledgers for fixed assets and related accounting transactions, and ensure that these transactions are reported each month accurately and on a timely basis and are processed in accordance with local laws and regulations, IFRS and sound business practice.
- Previous experience and familiar with Oracle ERP system, and specially the Fixed Assets register system and other ERP related modules.
- Closely supervise and review the team’s day to day work and assign job duties, with fair distribution of workload.
- Manage the annual audits and periodic reviews performed by the External Auditors to ensure effective audit results for the whole Group.
- Coordinates with the Group’s external consultants regarding the filing of income and sales tax returns and facilitate their periodic inspection to ensure JTG fulfillment and compliance with Tax requirements, in addition to any other external party.
- Provide on-Job training for the team, motivate them and ensure the accounting objectives are communicated to ensure high level of performance, in addition to evaluate the performance .
- To support other accounting departments, in certain functions, when needed and requested.
- Where applicable, complete the filling of the Group reporting package (magnitude) accurately and on a timely manner.
- Provide In Job training for the teams to ensure high level of performance.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Having CMA or CPA certificate is preferred.
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
مستوى متوسط الأقدمية