Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Process ledger and book entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in preparing financial statements and ad hoc reports as and when needed.
- Work closely with internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits to ensure that accurate and timely information is provided at all times.
- Process payments and invoices accurately in accordance with the applicable procedures and timelines.
- Liaise with the Shared Service Center (SSC) Accounting Team on the monthly and annual closing process by ensuring that the cut-off dates are met, general ledger accounts are closed and adjustments made in accordance with the established period end calendar.
- Liaise with banks and other financial institutions for day to day operations and ensure bank related documentation is complete and accurate (Bank forms, KYC …).
- Assist in collecting all the needed information and filling the needed documentations for tax reporting and audits.
Qualifications - External
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar field
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now