Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Internal Firm Services - Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Office Management, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- To operate the switchboard and handle reception area activities.
- Serves as the first point of contact with the firm and the office for visitors and callers.
- Handle all internal and external inquiries and carry out administrative activities of the front office.
- Adhere to the allocated budget for the administrative function of the office.
- Greet visitors and make sure all callers and visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously and accurately.
- Ensure visitors are made comfortable, met on a timely basis by their host, shown to the appropriate room and assisted with parking if relevant.
- Operate the switchboard screen and route incoming telephone calls, take messages, and answer incoming queries.
- Maintain visitor and caller logs.
- Answer queries from visitors and callers, and refers them to the appropriate person.
- Perform general maintenance of the reception area.
- Manage client room bookings.
- Manage smart office catering invoices ensuring cost centers & approvals are submitted.
- Manage smart office parking & support staff for ad-hoc booking.
- Manage floor operations eg. cleaning, FM.
- Act in accordance with regulations.
- Perform other administrative duties as required.
- Manage & overlooking for the mailroom for outside delivery / courier services with the help of the office administrators.
- Grant temp access card for the staff if needed.
- Manage OA’s and make sure they submit their leaves.
- Work towards being a high quality internal service provider and ensure that all administrative support requirements are being met.
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed.
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
January 31, 2024
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now