Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Employee Contract Type
Local - Fixed Term Employee (Fixed Term)
Cash for Work Administration
- Maintain the recruitment process of IBVs as per camp Sops for CFW.
- Announcing the positions in Azraq Camp and register the applicants for the positon.
- Shortlisting of the candidates
- Coordinate with components leaders regarding timely Hiring of IBVs in Azraq Camp.
- Conduct and organize Interviews & Organize tests if needed and prepare the summary of the interview results to be shared with the interview panel.
- Prepare contracts.
- Check all recruitment documents for the IBVs, contracts, personal requisition forms and keep all files updated.
- Collecting & auditing all signed copies of the IBVs contracts.
- Providing Orientation for IBVs.
- Ensure tracking of IBVs leaves in weekly basis
- Supervise the BCC/LP IBVs spot check attendance and ensure the standards operation procedures are in place during the operation in the field upon request.
- Casual workers are on board on timely basis as per the Project requirement.
- Camp SoPs for CFW are being followed properly.
- Proper filling is maintained for the IBVs hired in the Project.
- Interviews are conducted as per standard process of hiring.
- Contracts are prepared and signed by all the relevant parties on timely basis and copies are provided to the relevant departments and IBVs.
- Schedules Interviews by coordinating appointments any new-posted vacancy.
- IBV’s Eligibility checks are fully maintained through UNHCR.
- Monthly Livelihood feedback to UNHCR are submitted on timely basis
- Transparent hiring process are ensured as per WV and camp SOPs.
- IBV’s eligibility checks through GIZ system are maintained as a backup and when requested.
- IBV’s leave forms are maintaining accurately and being ready and available on weekly basis.
- Ensure all IBVs are recruited on the right time as per the operation needs without any delay to harm the daily operation of the project three components.
- The management is fully updated to ensure that the IBV’s are recruited on the time and as per the agreed schedule.
- Maintains quality service and reduce the recruitment risks by following organization standards accurately.
- Ensure transparent process on place upon WV standards and policies.
- Ensure WV policies is understood from all IBVs, conduct orientation session for IBVs including COC, anticorruption and fraud in addition other policies.
- Ensure healthy work environment upon Sops and WVSR standards.
- Lead IBVs termination and resignation cases and coordinate with UNHCR
Maintain Field Components database for feedback
Maintain Permits for donors, suppliers and other partners.
Maintains quality service and reduce the recruitment risks by following organization standards accurately
Permits are ready, approved and obtained in advance.
Project Fleet is supported in coordination with line manager.
Project data are keen confidential.
Ensure that all the logistics/procurement needs required for the programme are addressed on timely basis through timely and accurate PRs submissions and follow ups
Establish PR tracker, follow up with the field programme team to update the procurement plan accordingly
Follow up with the field programme team regarding the stock of the required materials on monthly bases as well as
Follow up with IBVs on a regular basis to ensure payments to IBVs are done and supportive documents (attendance sheets, signatures of the beneficiary and site supervisors) are accurately generated
Procurement needs are processed timely and according to the policies and procedures in close collaboration with Finance and SCM Departments
The quality of the goods and services delivered to the beneficiaries is verified by conducting random visit to the programme sites
PRs data base is maintained and updated
Payments to IBVs are supported on time with all respective documents are prepared and submitted to the finance department for the verification in advance
Permits should be available and tracked to avoid any no entry for any delivery or any important visit for our project.
Records of IBVs’ payroll and supporting documents are filed and available when required
Any other tasks by the line manager
Required Professional Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a finance department or in Program administration.
- 1-2 years’ experience with humanitarian aid in-country is a plus.
- University degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences, or a related field;
- Ability to work under pressure, being self-motivated and detail-oriented;
- Good communications skills;
- Thorough working knowledge of office systems. Computer aptitude and experience with word processing, database management, and spreadsheet software
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with colleagues,
- Emotional maturity and ability to deal with matters of strict confidentiality;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Native in local language;
- Good knowledge of local labor law and related legislations;
- Cross-cultural sensitivity.
- Creative with coming up with new ideas and solutions
- Quick learner, agile, flexible and adaptable;
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment and work with little supervision under the virtual working relationships;
Travel and/or Work Environment Requirement
The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically to the Field 100% of the time.
Position requires willingness and ability to continue to function during a crisis situation, including during a World Vision response to a manmade or natural disaster.
Arabic and English skills
Applicant Types Accepted
Local Applicants Only
in Jordan , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now