Professional Medical Representative
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Achieve sales target in private sectors and hospitals, ensuring consistent achievement per quarter.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Continuously assess the market to expand access in new channels and identify new customers through regular updated list.
- Participate in and implement territory planning through Targeting and Segmentation in defined territory to get maximum use of time and best area coverage for both doctors and pharmacies.
- Deliver the product message given from marketing team and implement the product strategy. Effectively apply knowledge and skills into day-to-day professional promotion activities.
- Differentiate value of SANOFI brands against competitors by understanding customer’s medical diagnosis and submitting reports and utilizing digital tools as required by the company in a timely manner.
- Regularly conduct qualitative customer feedback, competitors’ activities, ongoing market trends and product’s performance reports.
- Improve collaboration across teams /functions to develop valuable partnership with other lines/BUs to properly optimize resources and execute different brand initiatives and support new launches.
- Maintain good relationship with KOLs to ensure their loyalty and their support to company’s business.
- Identify & prioritize customers in his relevant area with updated information
- Customer activity plan personalized based on customer insights, including face to face, POA and Tactical Plan
- Contribute to profiling the customers on two dimensions:
- Qualitative insights (needs, behaviors, attitude, potentiality …)
- Channel preference (data collection & clustering)
- Achieve required KPI’s as per BOS guidelines (C/D, Total calls, CPA, Adoption rate, daily MI recordings).
- Ensure that all activities undertaken fully comply with the Company’s policies and code of Ethics.
- Promotes the importance of compliant behaviors.
- Expand SANOFI business with all lines & functions.
- Anticipate future changes, risks & opportunities affecting Sanofi’s position & communicate them across teams.
- Collaboration with line & functions e.g.: PHI/NHI to expand own business
- Seek/expand new opportunity/new channels for the portfolio.
- Challenge status quo (re-enlisting/other solutions).
- University Graduate with a Medical background.
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 of experience in pharma industry
- Good command of English language.
- Competitive, Innovative, Decisive & Collaborative Mindset.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Analytical mind, Well Organized.
- Patients and Customers Focused
- English & Arabic full professional proficiency
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
Starting with a year