Customer Facing Supply Chain Lead
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading all Customer Facing Supply Chain (CFSC) interactions with customers, driving value for both Nestlé and our customers. Embed Customer Centricity mind-set and behaviors (proactive, transparent, reliable, accountable, collaborative, and resourceful) in the country. Enable Nestlé and our customers to win by driving availability at the point of purchase at the lowest optimum cost. Find Supply Chain Solutions to meet our customer’s needs, ensuring Nestlé is seen as our customers partner of choice. Define and lead the execution of the Market Service Strategy in full collaboration with the Sales organization.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Point of Purchase Availability
- Owning the Service Level metrics and drive cross-functional focus to improve performance
- Understanding and influence key customers' metrics, in order to identify and reduce gaps, jointly tracking progress and value generation with customers
- Ensure collaborative planning is in place with key customers covering promotions, NPD, seasonal campaigns.
- Leveraging technology to increase visibility on downstream performance
- Nestlé as a Partner of Choice
- Build and maintain long term sustainable relationships with customers
- Relentlessly seeking to understand customer's needs, requirements and ambitions in order to offer solutions, which will create value for the Customer and enable Nestlé to out compete.
- Express externally facing plan in Supply Chain Joint Business Plans regularly and jointly reviewed at Top to Top meetings by SC Directors of both organizations.
- Deliver the differentiated Nestle Customer Experience by delivering a consistent, commercially accretive experience to Customers.
- Organizing and/or participating in customer satisfaction surveys to gather insight on performance and drive market action plans.
- Looking for benchmarking opportunities with peer companies and industry bodies.
- Market Service Strategy defined, implemented and maintained
- Leading and developing the customer segmentation exercise in close coordination with Sales
- Implementing the Market Service Strategy that takes into account the different types of customers, to provide them with the most adequate, cost effective services.
- Ensuring compliance with the defined Service Strategy by closely monitoring its correct application and correcting any deviation
- Ensuring the proper long term evolution of the Service Strategy Model through periodic reviews and reassessment of customers, as well as services offered.
- Ensuring the CFSC journey (3 steps: Basic, Engagement, Acceleration) and the Market Service Strategy are fully aligned.
- 3+ years in Supply Chain (O2C/CFSC, Logistics, DSP)
- Sales exposure/experience required and additional cross-functional exposure preferred.
- Customer collaboration experience required.
- Project and change management.
in Kuwait , Kuwait city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now