Medical Scientific Liaison
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- The MSL, as a customer facing colleague, will have 90% of their time in the Field.
- Serve as a conduit and resource for Medical Information and customer insights, providing requested information to HCPs as allowed by Pfizer guidance and sharing customer viewpoints with Pfizer as appropriate.
- Maintain required level of knowledge of relevant TA/disease states and Pfizer medicines, providing therapeutic area/product information to both internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Execute Medical strategy and engagement for appropriate assigned customers compliantly coordinating with other Pfizer colleagues as needed to achieve Medical objectives
- Deliver approved medical content about Pfizer medicines and relevant topics in the designated therapeutic area focusing on the relevant stakeholders and customers.
- Internal (Marketing – Sales – Regulatory – Clinical Research –Public Affairs – Medical Information – legal- Global Medical and Regional Team , Medical Quality & Compliance)
- External (KOLs, Speakers, Decision Makers, Local Medical Societies, Health Authorities)
- Understand the priorities of Pfizer Medical Affairs in the respective TA in order to contribute to execute aligned Field Medical tactics
- Provide education on the clinical impact of Pfizer medicines to help inform customer decision-making and improve patient outcome through the communication of real-world data analyses, and medical presentations.
- Provide objective and scientifically sound medical information regarding Pfizer’s medicines and the diseases they prevent through educational programs and scientific collaboration.
- Identify and seek medical engagement from the assigned customers
- Share internally the insights from the customers, and identify opportunities for collaboration to improve patient care
- Execute mutually beneficial customer-specific projects, collaborations, strategic medical partnerships, and non-interventional studies with the goal of advancing quality of care and improving patient outcomes
- Maintain significant market and customer knowledge in an increasingly complex and dynamic marketplace
- Manage a significant volume of projects developed in a field-based environment, while exhibiting the ability to prioritize, successfully implement, and demonstrate excellent judgment skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in communication across multiple channels, including, but not limited to, live and virtual presentations in small or large settings, written communication or virtual conversations
- Optimize patient centricity of Medical communications and deliverables, to ensure that patients remain the ultimate focus
- Appropriately provide Medical support throughout the Investigator Sponsored Research (ISR) process
- Cultivate research and therapeutic area expertise, including familiarity with latest congress data and disease state literature
- To develop and maintain ongoing cross-functional working relationships with Pfizer colleagues within the in-country, above-country and global organisation
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy
- 1-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical Industry (Medical, commercial..)
- Prior experience in a respective Therapeutic Area is preferred
- Awareness of pharmaceutical industry codes, policies, local regulations.
- Possess strong analytical, self-awareness, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills: ability to manage and handle conflict constructively
- Strong comprehension and communication skills, including ability to communicate large amounts of scientific information in a manner that is clear and concise
- Demonstrate a strong patient-centric, customer-focused approach with the utmost medical professionalism
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonsrate the ability to Work within a matrixed, multi-disciplinary team
- Well-organized with the ability to be flexible, prioritize multiple demands.
- Rapidly adopt and utilize new digital technology and other resources with medical customers and record medical interactions
- Effectively manage through and be part of the change in an ever-changing and evolving external health care environment
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
in Algeria , Algeria city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now