Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Thinking about a rewarding career in care?
There are four kinds of people in the world. Those who have been care givers. Those who are currently care givers. Those who will be care givers, and those who will need a care giver – at some point in our life, we will all need care.
Our vision is to be the ‘go-to’ care provider, delivering great care every day!
Come and join our team as a Care Assistant / Support Worker – you do not need experience, as we provide all the training required.
'I've never enjoyed a job as much as I do this one, working with The Fremantle Trust. We're like a family, it's a great working environment and I'm always learning!'
The Fremantle Trust is an award-winning charity, changing the lives of Older People, and those living with Learning Disabilities, for over 30 years.
About The Role
- Care Assistants / Support Worker do more than a job, they change a life. You would be part of a team that provides high quality, person-centred care which allows our residents to live their lives as they choose.
- You’ll be working from care plans, supporting residents through mealtimes and personal care, engaging in activities and providing companionship.
- By joining us as a Care Assistant / Support Worker, you will support the values of putting care and kindness at the heart of all you do – this is so much more than just a job.
- Receive a fully paid comprehensive induction to the company, on-going training and development programme.
- Take advantage of our paid breaks for all care staff
- Gain access to The Fremantle Benefit Hub – explore an array of amazing discounts and offers!
- Enjoy great savings from Blue Light Card Savings – the UK’s number 1 discount service for the NHS and Social Care Sector!
- Gain access to a non-profit community savings and loans provider
- Take care of your health and wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Program
- Find peace of mind with our Group Life Assurance
- Refer a friend and benefit from your successful referral
- Secure your future with our pension scheme
- Access annual holiday that increases with length of service
- Look and feel professional with our free staff uniform
- Benefit from free on-site parking for your convenience
- Obtain a fully paid DBS
Step into the inviting world of Cherry Garth care home, where warmth and modernity embrace you in the heart of the Holmer Green community, while still providing easy access to High Wycombe.
Discover 60 fully furnished individual rooms thoughtfully spread across four separate wings, each adorned with bright, modern, and sociable communal areas, such as lounges, dining spaces, and kitchenettes. Cherry Garth care home eagerly awaits your presence, inviting you to indulge in its comfort and camaraderie. Come and experience the essence of Cherry Garth care home today!
“Cherry Garth continues to provide excellent care to my wife who has been a resident for nearly two and a half years. The home's staff have been supportive, kind and caring, going the 'extra mile' to support my wife as her dementia worsens. I thoroughly recommend Cherry Garth”. – Husband of Resident, 2023
Apply today, or call our friendly recruitment team on 0333 400 1020 – we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Fremantle Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
in UK , Holmer Green city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now