Household Assistant General
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Look no further – we have the job for you – do more than just clean, make a real difference with The Fremantle Trust…
Come and join our team as a Housekeeper / Domestic Assistant - you do not need experience to apply, although do need to have a kind and caring nature, good communication skills, knowledge surrounding the importance of cleanliness, and able to launder, iron and mend clothing and linen.
'I've never enjoyed a job as much as I do this one, working with The Fremantle Trust. We're like a family, it's a great working environment and I'm always learning!'
The Fremantle Trust is an award-winning charity, changing the lives of Older People, and those living with Learning Disabilities, for over 30 years. Our vision is to be the ‘go to’ care provider, delivering great care every day.
About The Role
- A Housekeeper / Domestic Assistant with The Fremantle Trust, does more than a job, they change a life. You’ll be ensuring that the people who use Fremantle’s services live in a safe, clean and welcoming environment.
- You will do this by, ensuring all bedrooms, ensuites, and communal areas are cleaned and tidied to an excellent standard in accordance with cleaning schedules - this can range from day-to-day housekeeping, to deeper cleans.
- By joining us as a Housekeeper / Domestic Assistant, you will support the values of putting care and kindness at the heart of all we do and exceeding expectations every day - this is so much more than a just a job.
- Receive a fully paid comprehensive induction to the company, on-going training and development programme.
- Gain access to The Fremantle Benefit Hub – explore an array of amazing discounts and offers!
- Enjoy great savings from Blue Light Card Savings – the UK’s number 1 discount service for the NHS and Social Care Sector!
- Gain access to a non-profit community savings and loans provider
- Take care of your health and wellbeing with our Employee Assistance Program
- Find peace of mind with our Group Life Assurance
- Refer a friend and benefit from your successful referral
- Secure your future with our pension scheme
- Access annual holiday that increases with length of service
- Look and feel professional with our free staff uniform
- Benefit from free on-site parking for your convenience
- Obtain a fully paid DBS
Step into the delightful world of Farnham Common House care home, strategically located with easy access to the M40, M25, M4, and Slough.
Our care home welcomes you with a comfortable, home-from-home living environment, boasting 50 individual rooms thoughtfully positioned over four separate wings. Farnham Common House care home takes pride in its abundant communal and outdoor spaces, fostering a strong sense of community and ensuring everyone can actively partake in a variety of social activities. We invite you to join us and immerse yourself in the inviting and heartwarming atmosphere of Farnham Common House care home. Discover the difference today!
“I would highly recommend Farnham Common House. The staff are all so friendly and helpful at all times, we are always kept informed regarding any issues and with mum's general health. Rooms are all kept very clean, lots of activities for residents to do. I have no concerns with my mum being there as I know she is being well looked after”. – Daughter of Resident, 2023.
Apply today, or call one of our friendly recruitment team on 0333 400 1020 – we can’t wait to hear from you!
The Fremantle Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
in UK , Farnham city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now