(Global Oil Gas) Senior Electrical Engineer
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
This role required candidate to permanently relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our company. Its a multi-disciplinary organization with interface to technical, and in some cases business, support requirements for our Global Manufacturing Admin Area. Its function caters mainly to the technical needs of our GM Operating facilities. Your primary role will be to handle electrical engineering aspects. This will include the development of plans and processes to ensure facilities electrical equipment and systems throughout its lifecycle to reduce safety, environmental and economic risk, whilst maintaining compliance with all applicable codes and standards. You will also be responsible for providing technical support on high priority electrical issues.
- Develop and maintain a lifecycle management program and database for critical electrical equipment.
- Manage and oversee the corporate arc flash hazard mitigation program, including conducting audits.
- Provide technical expertise and actively participate in failure investigations to capture outcomes and share findings with other facilities to prevent recurring electrical equipment failures.
- Lead and manage the performance of Cogeneration assets.
- Take charge of technical programs, studies, and assessments related to Cogeneration assets.
- This role required candidate to permanently relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is a requirement.
- A minimum of 12 years' experience in the refining/petrochemical industries is expected.
- Essential familiarity with electrical maintenance and troubleshooting practices for industrial electrical systems.
- Previous experience with specification, application, and maintenance of electrical equipment up to 15kV class.
- Preferred knowledge of power generation (cogeneration), power distribution, and power automation.
- Experience in conducting electrical power system studies using ETAP modeling is a plus.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now