(Global Oil Gas) Planning & Scheduling Engineer
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
This role required candidate to permanently relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
This role would be noted as Engineer.
About the Company
This company engages in the exploration, production, transportation, and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It operates through the following segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Corporate. The Upstream segment includes crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids exploration, field development, and production. The Downstream segment focuses on refining, logistics, power generation, and the marketing of crude oil, petroleum and petrochemical products, and related services to international and domestic customers. The Corporate segment offers supporting services including human resources, finance, and information technology. The company was founded on May 29, 1933 and is headquartered in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
We are Seeking an experienced Planning & Scheduling Engineer to join SAOO TSD/Capital Program Management Division. The organization handles and executes brown field oil & gas projects in Southern Area Oil Operations of This Company. The engineer is expected to perform project scheduling activities during the planning and execution phases of the project. Also, the engineer is expected to have full knowledge and experience in utilizing available scheduling computer programs such as Primavera to prepare basic schedules, reviews contractor schedules and perform resources loading and Critical Path Method (CPM) analysis.
- Utilize scheduling computer programs (e.g., Primavera) for:
- Preparing basic schedules.
- Reviewing contractor schedules.
- Performing resource loading and Critical Path Method (CPM) analysis.
- Assist in front-end planning and prepare reports for management support.
- Develop and analyze project schedules for Oil & Gas projects.
- Analyze and prepare scheduling data for project status reports (e.g., Project Planning Update and Monthly Project Update).
- Develop Project Completion Schedules (Progress Curves).
- Evaluate contractor schedules, assess contractor's scheduling capabilities, and ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Compile and analyze schedule data to identify deviations from the project plan and develop corrective actions.
- Coordinate and resolve scheduling issues with company organizations and contractors.
- This role required candidate to permanently relocate at Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management (minimum requirement).
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in scheduling and planning brownfield projects at Oil & Gas industry facilities.
- Possess certification in Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling, Gantt Charts, and resource planning using scheduling software (e.g., Primavera).
- Recommended to have Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Ability to analyze project schedules to plan the most effective execution sequence based on experience and industry practices.
- Ability to compile and analyze schedule data reports to identify deviations from the project plan and develop necessary corrective actions.
- Preferred membership with internationally recognized technical societies.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now