Executive Assistant I Real Estate
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
Providing executive, administrative and clerical support to high-level management. This role demands exposure to highly sensitive information and involvement with superior contacts requiring considerable use of discretion, tact, diplomacy, and judgment. The basic administrative or secretarial duties involve diary management, greeting visitors, answering the telephone calls, conducting assignments and projects, receiving and distributing correspondence and mail, gathering information and compiling diverse reports for management.
What you will do:
Management of Schedule:
- Responsible for maintaining & managing the Director’s daily calendar and schedule
- Arrange meeting invites and appointments and ensure the Director is well-prepared for the meetings;
- Attend meetings and take minutes as and when required
- Act as the Director’s first point of contact and liaise with people from both internal and external organisations
- Responsible for drafting correspondence, official letters, agenda, reports, slide presentations and other documents
- Responsible for screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- Plan, organize and arrange the Director’s travel itinerary including but not limited to ticket and hotel bookings, visa processing, and other documentations related to the travel and ensure that it is in compliance with the company’s International and Local Business Travel Policy
- Responsible for preparing travel expense reimbursements in line with the company’s International and Local Business Travel Policy.
- Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the Director’s office and ensure that all office equipment & facilities are in working condition.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering stationery and grocery supplies for the department
- Responsible for devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing and document tracking and circulation.
- Coordinates incoming and outgoing communications and documentation, including distribution as appropriate, obtaining background information and preparing standard replies on behalf of the Director
- Provide support and assistance to the department in any administrative and coordination tasks as and when required
This position operates within the context of confidentiality, diplomacy and judgement. Guiding principles will be found in the published policies and procedures as well as past precedent. However, the ability to operate within indistinct parameters is also important.
Required skills to be successful:
- Excellent oral communication skills, including an ability to provide effective and appropriate advice and information to a variety of people and to use discretion with confidential information.
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to compile and prepare reports, presentations, submissions and other documents.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to meet deadlines and manage a varied workload in a busy environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suites i.e. MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Professional knowledge
- Attention to detail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Minimum Secondary Level Of Education. Degree Qualification Preferred.
5-8 years of experience in administration or secretarial role, with at least 2-3 years experience in the capacity of Personal Assistant or Executive Secretary for a Management level position in a large-sized organisation.
About Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate
The real estate development and operations arm of Al-Futtaim, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is responsible for a multi-billion-dollar portfolio across MENA. With high-quality residential, business, retail, tourism, educational and healthcare developments, the master developer caters to the diverse needs of cities and communities in the region. From origination, conception, development, sales, procurement and construction of mega-projects and the leasing, operation and management of these projects after completion, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate (AFGRE) has been developing and managing owned landbanks, unlocking the economic potential of the region and contributing to future development for more than 40 years.
Our focus is to enable and invest in meaningful relationships to make our properties the best places to live and work, build additional products and services and enable partnerships to create true value to our customers throughout their entire experience with us.
AFGRE is responsible for master planning of all projects in its portfolio, including two large scale mixed use destinations: Dubai Festival City and Cairo Festival City.
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now