Executive Assistant to the General Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
InterContinental Residence Business Bay & Crowne Plaza Business Bay are nestled in the heart of Dubai's bustling business district, providing a sanctuary of tranquility amidst the city's vibrant landmarks. Located just a short distance from the outstanding Dubai Mall and the awe-inspiring Burj Khalifa, both hotels strive to provide the epitome of luxury and lifestyle filled with elegance and sophistication.
With the combination of 456 meticulously designed rooms, each offering unparalleled comfort and style, guests will be immersed in a world of grandeur. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join the pre-opening team as Executive Assistant to the General Manager and let us help you create a career journey like no other.
Your role will be included but not limited to:
- Handles all administrative tasks for the Executive Office and support other departments as and when assistance is required
- Arrange appointments and meetings for the General Manager and ensure that meeting calendar is up to date
- Attend meetings as may be directed by the General Manager to record minutes, compile, transcribe and distribute to other departments
- Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records/filing that is easily accessible to Executive Office personnel, and basic bookkeeping work
- Develop a good working relationship with all colleagues in the hotel, establish relations with my counterparts in sister properties, competitor hotels, Owners’ office and Dubai Area Office and maintaining them over time
- Arranging holidays, social events and travel arrangements for General Manager when required
- Arranging and coordinating meetings, assess priorities of work and assist in organizing General Manager’s own time/calendar
- Keep the General Manager informed about day to day activities of the office, and ensure that follow-ups are made on operational issues with feedback/actions provided for their info
- Comply with the hotel’s Corporate Code of Conduct
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and office management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality
- A proactive and problem-solving mindset
- Knowledge of the hotel industry is a plus
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow, and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
As the world’s first and most global luxury hotel brand, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts has pioneered international travel since the 1940s, we are passionate about sharing our renowned international know-how and cultural wisdom in truly impressive surroundings. We all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental®️ brand and to be part of the brand you will have a thirst for travel, passion for culture and appreciation for diversity. We create inspiring experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. If you’d like to embrace a world of opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now