Business Development Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
About PSA BDP:
PSA BDP, a member of the PSA Group, is a leading provider of globally integrated and port-centric supply chain, transportation, and logistics solutions. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, and employs more than 5,500 people worldwide.
We are a team that celebrates our unique diversity and close-knit community atmosphere. Our core values begin at the very top and span the broad reach of our global community.
We offer dynamic careers for those individuals looking to be a part of something bigger and provide unequivocal opportunities for growth within the organization.
PSA BDP serves over 5,000 customers, including some of the world's leading multinational companies within the chemical, retail & consumer, life sciences & pharmaceuticals, and electric vehicle & industrial verticals.
You will be accountable for developing and securing revenue and market share from new customers.
Also, improving business development processes for all services across verticals: oil & gas, energy, construction and Projects with strong clientele.
- Assist with responses to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s), preparing presentations and monitoring sales leads and responses.
- Develop and implement sales plans and sales campaigns to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly management reports.
- Build strategic relationships with key contacts within customer organizations to understand opportunities for creating value.
- Capitalize on value creation opportunities by working closely with the sales and operations management team to develop creative workable solutions to customer needs.
- Facilitate cross-selling opportunities to increase revenue and leverage relationships in order to better penetrate the market.
- Facilitate regular meetings with clients and relevant operations staff to evaluate performance and receive updates from clients on challenges and future plans.
- Provide marketing support and knowledge within the company for all products and services.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field preferred. (Or an equivalent combination of work and education. / equivalent combination of work experience)
- Must have a charismatic and confident personality as well as an exceptional work.
- A minimum experience of 5 years industry experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft
- Combined excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong ability to analyse situations and to make good decisions based on available information.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures.
- Can work under pressure.
in oman , محافظة شمال city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now