Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
A little curiosity fuels our soul for adventure and experiences. So, at Hotel Indigo ®, we do more than satisfy our guest’s curiosity, we inspire them. Our passionate colleagues help create memorable and unique experiences for our guests; in a place truly connected to the local neighbourhood, infused with intriguing design and local flavours. Every day brings new discoveries, fresh ideas, and unexpected journeys.
So, just like our hotels, no two colleagues are the same. So, we’re curious about you. How will you inspire the eclectic rhythm in our hotels? How will you bring the local neighbourhood story to life? At Hotel Indigo® hotels, we’re excited to meet spirited characters who can delight the most curious guests.
Situated at 2,000m above sea level on the edge of the canyon in Jabal Akhdar, you will find a lifestyle property with 172 keys including penthouse suites and cliff side pool villas, the best spa in Oman spread over 2,200sq, plus great food and beverage concepts. We are a destination.
Are you ready to join our pre-opening team to lay the foundations for us to disrupt and build a culture that changes the stay experience complimented by views that will leave everyone in awe!
Your day to day
What do we want you to do?
We’re looking for someone with tenacity, a positive attitude, boundless energy, and some Hotel Indigo® swagger. You’ll manage the pre-opening receiving & stores operation for the opening of this incredible property.
Your day to day
- Receiving Shipments: Inspect and sign for deliveries, ensuring they match purchase orders.
- Inventory Management: Track and log all incoming and outgoing items, update inventory records.
- Quality Checks: Verify quality and quantity of items received, check expiration dates and report any damaged or missing items.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate records of all items received and distributed, including invoices and packing slips.
- Storage: Sort and store items properly according to the hotel's guidelines.
- Distribution: Distribute received items to the relevant departments within the hotel.
- Vendor Relations: Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors, ensuring timely and accurate deliveries.
- Compliance: Ensure all incoming items comply with hotel and safety standards.
- Coordination: Work closely with the purchasing department to ensure that orders are complete and delivered on time.
- Reporting: Generate and submit regular reports on inventory levels, received items, and any discrepancies or issues.
- Strict implementation of the Control Self-Assessment (CSA) and achieve 100% score in CSA Audit of store operation.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft office package.
- Minimum 2 Years of related work experience
- Good communicator and able to work in a strong team player.
Join our extraordinary world and experience a place where you can be yourself, share your ideas, support your personal growth and well being, and be a valued member of an inspirational team.
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care that you notice the little things that make a difference to our guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
At IHG, we’ve made a promise. As one of the world’s leading hotel groups, we’re here to deliver True Hospitality for Good. Making our guests and colleagues feel welcome, cared for, recognised and respected – wherever they are in the world. Want to be part of the journey?
Hotel Indigo is an upper-upscale boutique brand that captures the true spirit of the neighborhoods our hotels belong to. With over 125 properties worldwide, we look for individuals that can inspire our guests to make unique discoveries. Opening the door to meaningful connections to the diverse people, places, and cultures of the local area.
Making travel inspiring. It’s what we do. Let’s Go Further Together.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now