Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
NEOM Gulf of Aqaba
The primary purpose of the Commercial Specialist role is to perform the following:
- The Commercial Specialist is responsible to Administer, analyze, and prepare contracts
- Financial monitoring and control of the contracts for establishing contracts, SLA’s, KPI’s, benchmarking and reporting. Additionally, the role will work with the wider NEOM Projects team in respect of commercial management and service charging or other estate wide charging as deemed necessary.
Key Accountabilities & Activities
- Responsible for the creation and co-ordination of NEOM policies, processes, procedures (SOP’s) and operating systems.
- Articulate through to activation internal (NEOM) and external (Service Partner) Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Work closely with the Manager of Commercial for application of all policies, processes, SOP’s, systems and measurement tools to support audit, commercial compliance and international/ local standards.
- Implement business plans and strategies for GoA to promote the attainment of project goals
- Assist in the organization and coordination of operations to ensure maximum productivity.
- Assist in oversight of the work of service partners and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain and foster relationships with NEOM stakeholders, service partners and external agencies.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Ensure commercial management of contracts aligned with NEOM policies is executed and reported to external audit standard.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively with entire Operations team to meet overall goals and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar Commercial role
- Knowledge of SOP’s, KPI’s and Service Level Agreements in multi-service industries
- Commercial experience including contracts and complex financial analysis for supply contracts
- Strong administrative, reporting and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, or closely related major, master’s degree In business
COMMUNICATION - MAIN STAKEHOLDERS
NEOM Gulf of Aqaba Management Team NEOM Projects Departments
NEOM Legal Depart
All Vendors and Consultants associated with NEOM Construction Program Logistics Departments.
Louis de Wet, Business Manager
Second Review by
Martin Bellamy, Executive Director
in Saudi Arabia , Tabuk city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now