Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Provide the essential reporting, analytical, and technical support all the business units in the commercial team need to stay at the cutting edge and make well-informed, data-driven business decisions. That includes running key processes and tools, delivering insightful analyses, developing standardized automated performance reports and dashboards, providing a 360-degree business evaluation, and catering to ad-hoc analytical requests.
- Developing and automating performance reports and dashboards to provide an in-depth understanding of the performance of all business units and categories.
- Conducting ad-hoc analysis as per the requirements of the Commercial Business Units to identify issues and suggest business solutions for different categories ranging from an overall broader perspective to as detailed as on an SKU and store level.
- Venture into advanced analytics to support the business in other important domains like inventory management, customer retention and identification, and future forecasting.
- Standardize processes and build core analytical capabilities to improve the quality of data and transform decision-making intelligence and planning across the organization.
- Incorporating external data (from market research) along with the internal data analysis to have a 360-degree viewpoint and identify missing opportunities.
- Proactively work on initiatives that use data to drive the business forward.
Bachelor’s degree in any of these related fields (Industrial engineering, MIS, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science).
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 0-2 years of experience working in strategy formulation, data analytics and/or performance reporting.
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with MS Office including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and especially MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools (like Tableau / Power BI / Qlik) is highly desirable.
- Strong written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communications skills in English.
- Ability to learn and demonstrate Commercial’s and Business Intelligence’s processes, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrated organizational, people, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent communication skills are essential.
- Proactive and able to work under requirements of meeting multiple deadlines, possess a positive work attitude, have partner and customer-oriented mindset, and work well in a team environment.
in Saudi Arabia , Mecca city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now