Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Senior Design Manager - Architecture
Working within the TROJENA design team, the role will encompass providing design leadership from project inception to delivery and handover, including the interface with related infrastructure assets.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Guide and assist of the selection of design consultant teams through initial outreach, RFPs, award and contract execution, and contract administration.
- Manage internal collaborative design reviews.
- Collaborate with design, development and construction teams on design strategy, schedule, budgets and execution.
- Review and comment on design related deliverables.
- Assist in development and implementation of design guidelines for the ULM projects.
- Ensure that procedures for maintaining high standards of quality, reliability and safety in project designs are in place, implemented and maintained.
- Ensure that design development, change control and progress monitoring procedures are in place, functioning correctly and always maintained.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the design process and initiatives for improving product designs.
- Implement quality and safety requirements in accordance with company needs, based on current regulations, emerging trends and best practice.
- Evaluate and implement improved techniques for the control of product designs, quality, reliability and safety.
- Review, coordinate and assist with the integration of the design programs provided by architects and other design consultants, into the overall development programme, to ensure cohesion and alignment with the approved TROJENA business plan.
- Endorse and ensure that the sales promotions plan, and the marketing and advertising campaigns delivered by the third party consultants are valid and are aligned with the development program and strategy.
- Interface with internal and external teams to ensure that design, technical, quality and specifications of the projects are achieved through to completion and handover.
- Collaborate and coordinate all development disciplines with the objective of harmonizing the diversified functions to deliver completed projects in accordance with the objectives established in the approved business cases.
- Assist with the management of the cross-functional relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of TROJENA`s strategic objectives and goals by providing specific Asset Design Management related inputs.
- Exceptional design aesthetic executed on a range of commercial projects, including interior architecture and/or interior design, wayfinding and signage, lighting design, and FF&E for mixed use developments
- Exemplary project management skills including organization, time management, resourcefulness, flexibility, communication and collaboration with proven success at teamwork and working independently
- Strong team player and collaborator with the ability to balance teamwork and independent project assignments
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results and drive to succeed.
- Seven (7) years minimum of previous experience required
- Experience with Ultra Luxury Projects, with a value exceeding 500M
- Demonstrated success of working across design disciplines with architects, engineers, designers, etc.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D modeling (Sketchup or Revit)
- Experience in GCC or MENA region preferred
- Ability to work with diverse and cross-functional teams.
- Leadership skills to set clear goals, motivate direct and indirect team and produce superior results under challenging schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design
COMMUNICATION - MAIN STAKEHOLDERS
- TROJENA Team Members
- Related Sectors
- Other NEOM Regions as required
in Saudi Arabia , Tabuk city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now