Sales Executive - New Cars | Al Futtaim Automotive | Domasco | Honda
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Overview of the role:
- The primary focus of the role will be to support the sales objectives of the company through achieving given sales and CSI targets and providing first rate service to current and potential customers of Honda.
- Achieve and maintain the company prescribed standard sales policies and procedures.
- Achieve or exceed the allocated monthly sales targets.
- Achieve or exceed NPS (net promoter score).
- Ensure that Company procedures are adhered in terms of handling cash and credit customers.
- Improve selling techniques and customer handling skills.
- Maximize all sales finance and cash, including insurance, accessories, tinting window, service packages and paint protection, promoting parts exchange.
- Ensure 100% Connect entry (web, telephone enquiries and wake-in) with proper follow up.
- Ensure 100% zero overdue before close business hours.
- Ensure 100% test-drive offered to all Honda customer with proper documentations.
- Ensure 100% necessary documents have been submitted to the relevant department.
- Ensure quality of job to avoid errors/rework and take actions on customer concerns (internal/external) to improve operational ease and customer satisfaction.
- - Customer management experience.
- - Sales experience.
- - Negotiation experience.
- - Communication skills.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager and will work closely with the Sales team and internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years automotive experience
- Valid Qatar drivers license
- An understanding of IT systems such as Automotive DMS would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in English
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now