Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
About the role
As a Senior Auditor, you will manage and optimize our auditing activities. Your duty will be ensuring our company's financial operations and controls are accurate within all our departments and fully compatible with standards and regulations in this sphere.
What You Will Do For Us
- Planning and designing auditing projects and necessary tasks to be completed.
- Ensuring standards of quality and accuracy are maintained in audits and other financial reports.
- Meeting with management and stakeholders to discuss findings and audit outcomes.
- Developing strategies for junior auditors to improve their work outputs.
- Submitting audits and reports in a timely manner for further analysis by management.
- Remaining up to date with developments in relevant legislation and the field in general.
Qualification & Requirements
- 3+ years working as an Audit Associate.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures.
- Familiarity with state financial laws.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive financial information.
- Familiarity with accounting and office software.
in Egypt , Cairo city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now