Customer Service Officer
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading sustainable agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Our 53,000 people across more than 100 countries strive every day to transform agriculture through tailor-made solutions for the benefit of farmers, society and our planet – making us the world’s most local agricultural technology and innovation partner. Syngenta Group is committed to operating at the highest standards of ethics and integrity. This is a commitment that we are making to investors, customers, society and employees. Syngenta Group is also committed to maintaining a workplace environment free from discrimination and harassment.
We are Hiring a new Customer Service Officer who can be based at Algeria.
- Be a main contact of Northwest Africa including Algeria customers.
- Collect customer need and coordinate between Supply & sales team, to achieve the target Customer Service Levels at the appropriate cost.
- Manage Commercial & Sample Order and provide the appropriate documentation.
- To provide a coordination point of contact for order delivery planning.
- To manage the MDM (creation material, customer) for all available tools
- Be responsible of the complaint process and make sure it follows Syngenta processes.
- To support the local supply chain team in its daily activities.
- Support local team on Algeria office task’s
- Coordinate with finance for customers follow up (ARM, taxes.)
- Prepare a file with NWA Commercial and Smples order follow up on daily basis.
- Send order status to customers on weekly basis, in high season, and monthly on normal season.
- Share Customer Statement of Account with TSR on monthly basis to ensure payment is done in time.
- Ensure filing of the necessary documents and share them with the stakeholders on monthly basis.
- Inform stakeholders in time to enable necessary decision is taken.
- Work closely with CU Customer Services to ensure seeds are available as per customer sales plan.
- Prepare the KPI’s on monthly basis: Lost sales, order Status, Complaint status.
- Ensure process is clear for all stakeholders (commercial and samples).
- Relevant customer services qualification.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Supply Chain processes
- Customer’s oriented & ability to communicate easily in Different language.
- Effective liaison with other business functions.
- Shows initiative, proactive and be willing team player.
- Ability to work under pressure and open to learn.
- IT skills especially of Microsoft MS Office Programs.
- Extensive interaction with general management across the business.
- Experience in Agri-Business industry is a bonus
in Algeria , Algeria city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now