Customer Success Specialist (FR/AE) (Remote)
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
What You Will Do:
- Provide services by communicating with customers and troubleshooting their emails & website-related technical issues via live chat and tickets in a timely manner.
- Apply problem solving skills and resourcefulness and show our customers what customer obsession is really about.
- Be a true ambassador by empowering our customers to build their online success!
- Dive deep into the world of IT by daily polishing your technical expertise.
- Deliver impactful work on a global scale.
What We Expect:
- C1 or native written English proficiency.
- C1 or native written French proficiency.
- C1 or native written Arabic proficiency.
- Minimum 1-year of experience in the IT field, and/or IT-related studies (a must).
- Experience/strong knowledge in web hosting, and/or troubleshooting website-related issues (a must).
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customer inquiries simultaneously.
- High emotional intelligence, with the ability to read customers’ sentiment and reflect back on the feedback provided.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically when addressing tasks.
- Ability to show empathy, tactfulness, and proactivity when interacting with customers.
- Hunger for growth & a can-do attitude!
- A curious and always learning mindset - if you don’t know, how can you find out more?
- Owning your own growth through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to take initiative on opportunities.
- A typing speed of ≥ 50 WPM.
- Availability for 40 hours per week (5 days a week) in agreed rotating timelines (including nights, and weekends).
- A computer with the following parameters: processor - Intel i5 or higher, AMD Ryzen 5 or higher, RAM: 8 GB or higher.
- Ability to boost the internet speed up to 50 Mbps.
What We Offer:
- Permanent remote opportunity!
- A competitive monthly compensation for services ranging between 600-700 USD.
- Fully compensated 3.5-week initial period to gain knowledge in technology, product, and communication areas.
- Additional service fee: available and ranging from 5% to 30% from your monthly compensation, according to services delivered.
- Commissions (10%) can be earned by offering additional services for our customers.
- Paid Suspension days. Love visiting the seaside? No problem - us, too! We offer 20 days of paid suspension days.
- Flexible compensation models to choose from: Fix and Variable!
- Loads of possibilities & tools for your personal growth: Udemy account, Successors Academy course, Scribd subscription, and many more!
- Active internal growth! 70+ talents from the Customer Success team have excelled in their positions throughout 2022.
- Estimated start date: as soon as possible!
in Algeria , Algeria city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now