Customer Care Partner
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
What We Offer?
This is an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting known for diversity and high paced environment. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized, and well rewarded. You will work with amazing and diverse colleagues with a deep sense of commitment to live Our Values and together, go all the way for our customers, society and for each other.
As part of the Commercial team of Port of Salalah, reporting to Senior Manager, Customer Care Partner will be responsible for supporting our existing customers and participating proactively in development of customer experience with alignment of business growth strategy of the company together with a team of skilled professionals.
- Proactively Supports customers, solves their needs and pains in line with the business objectives fully and timely
- Identifies improvement areas and focuses on building better customer experience in line with cross functional teams of the company
- Builds a good understanding of customers and develops various initiatives for the better future of our customers
- Communicates effectively and updates customers on relevant changes in the company
- Proactively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers, and desires
- Help resolve all customer issues and engage relevant stakeholders as required to facilitate timely and effective solutions
- Proactively initiative and lead with improvement of existing processes, implement new ones, drive continuous improvement efforts to achieve greater departmental efficiencies in line with department goals, production targets, and government regulations. Understand and be familiar with local KPIs and strive to meet and exceed set targets.
- Effectively manage contact logistics with existing customers, ensures professional arrangements and timely updates according to company policy
- Support commercial team with tariff communication, implementation processes
- Demonstrate leadership in collaborating and communicating with various operations departments and other support functions.
- Reinforce our company policies and values within Customer Care and demonstrate those values in interactions with the customers
- Proactively drive customer centricity approach with customers and participate in customer care project developments
- Work together with team via usage of various tools to focus on Issue Resolution
- Supports commercial team with sufficient customer performance management and budgeting/forecast process by providing required reports
- Lead proactive partnership with sales team to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively
- Proactively take ownership after sales closing the deals, ensure proper implementation and follow up on service execution
- Proactive communication with other functional departments in the organisation to ensure customer satisfaction, ongoing support to commercial team
Who we are looking for?
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Over 3 years post qualification experience in customer service, being within similar role in a local or multinational logistics company is a plus
- Experience in shipping, logistics, supply chain
- Customer Centricity
- Perseverant & Action Oriented
- Collaboration and Influencing
- Problem solving
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Communication effectiveness
- Able to work with MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Should be forward thinking, planning and execution
- Having an understanding and respect of others
- Honest and accountable - Professional and dedicated
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken
- End-2-End process knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to read financial reports
in oman , Amman city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now