Senior Communications Specialist
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: To empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth.
About the Role
As a Senior Communications Executive, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and strengthening our brand's identity and reputation through strategic communication, brand positioning, and compelling copywriting. You'll be a master of words and a visionary in brand communication, driving thought leadership and PR initiatives that resonate with our audience.
Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams including product, customer-facing, marketing operations, and content teams, you will lead the charge in developing communication programs with a sharp focus on brand positioning, product launches, and market entries. Your expertise will shine in crafting messages that captivate and position Foodics as an industry leader.
If this opportunity excites you so far, hop on and #apply_now!
Main Task & Responsibilities 💡
- Coordinate and manage various marketing and communications projects, ensuring tasks stay on track, resources are allocated effectively, and deadlines are met consistently.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive global brand communication strategy that encompasses positioning and brand association.
- Craft persuasive copy, ensuring consistency in tone of voice, messaging, and visual elements across all brand touchpoints.
- Devise and implement brand presence strategies aligned with KPIs and budget, including participation in events, press engagement, and strategic collaborations.
- Cultivate purposeful brand partnerships across public and private sectors, translating brand association into impactful partnerships.
- Safeguard brand reputation through effective crisis management, communication, and active management of online reviews and community sentiment.
- Provide global oversight of events, overseeing both global and country-level initiatives to ensure brand consistency and impact.
- Drive public relations and media efforts to increase brand visibility and recognition.
- Generate comprehensive brand awareness and sentiment reports on a global scale, utilizing qualitative and quantitative feedback from CX & CS teams.
- A degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or equivalent is advantageous.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in F&B and/or Tech industries, demonstrating a deep understanding of industry dynamics.
- Proficient storyteller with an innate ability to convey complex ideas in a captivating manner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a personable and approachable demeanor.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and skilled in managing communication campaigns.
- Enthusiastic about events planning and execution.
- Familiarity with data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, is a plus.
Join us as we embark on a journey to redefine brand communication and elevate Foodics to new heights. Your expertise will shape narratives that inspire, captivate, and position our brand as a true industry trailblazer.
Important Hashtags: #UseofComputer #LongScreenTime
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Foodics Talent Acquisition team, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We believe you will love working at foodics!
- We offer a people-focused culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, innovation, and a flexible work setup: remote, in-office, and hybrid models.
- We are a performance-based company that offers 30 calendar days of vacation, 30 days of work from anywhere, career advancement opportunities, and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and shares potential.
- We value learning and will help you with personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges and an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training. You will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities in a hyper-growth environment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to grow and work with some of the most talented people in the industry, a team of more than 30 different nationalities, and hired in more than 14 countries and locations globally!
- And you will be part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy, and mentoring and creates incredible opportunities for you and the company.
Disclaimer: here at Foodics, we don’t just accept differences - we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our colleagues, our products, and our community. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Foodics is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer.
in Kuwait , Kuwait city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now