Head of Marketing - Oman
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Dubizzle Group has the unique distinction of being an iconic, homegrown brand with a strong presence across the Middle East and Pakistan. Connecting millions of users across the region, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
As part of Dubizzle Group, Dubizzle Oman is alongside some of the strongest classifieds brands in the market. With a collective strength of 10 brands, we have more than 200 million monthly users that trust in our dedication to providing them with the best platform for their needs.
Dubizzle Oman, an integral part of the Dubizzle Group is now looking to hire an experienced Head of Marketing who will play a crucial role in enhancing the visibility and reputation of our brand in Oman.
As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. You will be responsible for developing plans to help establish and grow our brand, allocate resources to different projects and set short-term and long-term department goals in line with the company’s vision. You will be required to be a skilled marketing strategist who is able to inspire and lead the team members and run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategy for all marketing functions, including Advertising, Communications, Creative Design and Social Media, that aligns with the company’s overall objectives and business goals, including defining target audiences, positioning the company’s brand and developing both short-term and long-term marketing plans
- Develop and drive the brand’s identity across all marketing channels
- Plan, monitor and execute 360-degree marketing campaign across all mediums to establish #1 online marketplace in Oman
- Responsible for preparing content calendar and ensure timely delivery across all channels
- Manage the marketing budget effectively by allocating resources to initiatives that deliver optimal results and return on investments. Set, monitor and report on team goals, KPIs and OKRs
- Design strategies for branding and positioning to achieve market leadership Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyse consumer behaviour and determine customer personas to improve brand’s sentiment and recall across different profiles and ensure all targeted consumer segments are effectively catered.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness, recall and loyalty
- Plan and conduct industry marketing events to educate consumers and enhance product awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Supervises all published content for retrospective analysis
- Stay up-to-date with trends across real estate and automotive industries by conducting thorough market research and competitor analysis in order to identify new opportunities and make dubizzle Oman the go-to marketplace for real estate and automotives
- Develop strategies to attract new users to the platform and improve user retention rates
- Implement data-driven techniques to understand user behaviour, preferences, and pain points, and leverage these insights to enhance the overall user experience
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- 15+ Years of Experience
- 5 years of experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within similar industry
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Fluency in Arabic and English is mandatory
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience with offline marketing channels in Oman
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind
- Strong Leader
- A fast paced, high performing culture.
- Opportunity to expand the brand in Oman.
- Multinational experience and opportunity to closely work with our other brands
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development opportunities
in oman , Muscat city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now