Receptionist / PA
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Meet and greet clients and visitors to the office, maintaining an overall professional service in general
- Oversee the flawless operation of the Reception and overall administrative, and organization of day-to-day function
- Maintain office policies as necessary and promote Health and Safety guidelines and secure working environment
- Tidy and maintain the Reception and storage area and cleanliness of the whole office
- Reports any irregularities in the office on electrical, air-conditioning, lighting etc. and coordinate with building management to overcome such issues
- In charge of booking the meeting rooms and its standard service in holding meetings with clients
- Assist with maintenance of administrative and policies and procedures
- Take responsibility for outbound and inbound mail/documents
- Arrange, track and record courier shipments being picked up from and delivered to the office. Maintain a record of shipments in the designed Excel spreadsheet.
- Ensure any regulatory requirements relevant to the individual’s role are met.
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of the role.
- Maintain the Managing Director’s diary and appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, travel, etc.
- Prioritizing all correspondence and invitations
- Writing email and letter responses where agreed
- Make and receive phone calls in line with NHI tone of voice
- Maintain contacts database
- Take meeting minutes where requested
- Book rooms / venues for meetings internal and external
- Develop and maintain the Managing Director’s filing and information systems and manage expenses
Powered by JazzHR
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now