Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
Make a difference every day
We are a multinational organisation with a global team of 50,000 colleagues. In the Middle East we operate in the Transport, Defence & Advisory sectors, delivering services in Asset Management, Customer Experience, Fire & Rescue and Air Navigation Services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services to fulfil our purpose to impact a better future by 'Bringing National Visions to Life'.
Looking for a career with long-term, government-backed contracts, trusted leadership, and loyal colleagues? Looking for a career with challenging and purposeful work? Serco has a place for you. Here, you’ll find stability and growth. Join our team today as a helpdesk Operator and support our team.
The purpose of this position is to perform all tasks in both normal and VIP reception desks to provide advice and check in and check out services, provide cashier/ insurance payment support services
The ideal candidate should be excellent in communication and interpersonal skills at an individual and team level.
This role will be based in our prestigious contract in Zayed University, Abu Dhabi.
- Meet and greet visitors and notify on arrival of visitors
- Provide frontline customer service to the VIP guest great and meet support services – advice and guidance
- To cover normal lobbies, and clinical areas and to provide guest relations support services – advice and guidance
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives all telephone calls
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously direct calls/enquiries and relay messages
- Be fully proficient in all operating systems including the telephone network system and the Visitor Management system
- When on duty, ensures the reception station is staffed at all times
- Sign for deliveries when necessary and notify recipients
- Able to work alone with minimal supervision, or as part of a team.
- High School Diploma or Higher Secondary Education
- A good knowledge of all office systems and office administration
- A preferred knowledge in Visitor Management and associated registration systems
- Understanding of customer service skills
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of Arabic language is preferred
- Understanding the importance of policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate with people from various backgrounds and standing
- Ability to liaise in a professional and persuasive manner with staff at all levels in the organization
- Ability to handle confidential information in strict confidence
- Ability to work with high integrity and minimum supervision.
At Serco, Our Core Values Drive Everything We Do, And We Believe In Fairly Compensating Our Colleagues For The Value They Bring To Our Organization. We Are Proud To Offer a Total Reward Package At Serco Which Includes
- Competitive monthly pay and allowances that are commensurate with the role and industry standards
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage and life insurance, so our employees can feel secure in their health and financial wellbeing
- We recognize the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer competitive leave benefits that exceed industry standards
- We offer an annual airfare allowance to support our expat colleagues to stay in touch and visit their loved ones
- We pride ourselves on providing a supportive work environment where we foster a positive Safety-First culture
- We care deeply about our colleagues' wellbeing and offer access to wellbeing programs and platforms to support their physical, mental, and emotional health.
- As a global organization, we offer a vast array of career paths for our employees to choose from. The scale and breadth of our organization provides our colleagues with opportunities for growth and variety in their career path, both regionally and globally.
At Serco, we believe there is a place here for everyone. A place where you can bring your authentic self to work every day. Our workplace culture is one that embraces diversity and fosters equity, respect, and belonging for every individual. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment that proudly celebrates the perspectives and backgrounds that each of our employees bring to work every day.
Join Serco and be part of a values-driven organization that invests in the development and well-being of its employees and offers a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.
in United Arab Emirates , Abu Dhabi city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now