Senior Software Engineer - Cloud
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Node.js, Go, Kubernetes, Prometheus) to build our products
- Create E2E test and automate workflows for CI/CD
- Build the infrastructure behind high-availability services
- Design and implement new services and features
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of engineers, sales, designers, and product managers to design, test, and iterate on solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Contribute your knowledge in roadmap and feature discussions.
- 3+ years of proven experience in a cloud development environment.
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes infrastructures and cloud architectures.
- You have previously applied knowledge of Kubernetes/Golang and you appreciate high-quality code.
- You are comfortable with distributed systems, container technologies, Kubernetes and the cloud-native stack.
- You have experience with at least one of the major cloud providers AWS, Google or Azure.
- Experience using technologies and frameworks like (but not limited to) some of our most-used languages — Node.js, Python, Java — is an asset, but not required.
- Experience in building and maintaining production APIs.
- Good experience with relational databases and SQL
- Excellent knowledge of the best practices in developing RESTful APIs
- Good sense for debugging issues and fixing bugs fast
- Familiar with test-driven development to write well-tested code
- You value pragmatism and result-oriented team and project work.
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things
- You have good communication and leadership skills.
- You have a very good command of English.
in Egypt , Alexandria city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now