Please click any of the following to see the exciting work we do in respective areas
Security & Surveillance
Transport & Logistics
eInfochips' primary market is Technology and Products Companies based out of USA. To engineer these Products from across the globe, eInfochips is looking for Sr. Engineer/Tech lead who are focused on the technical delivery of Product Engineering Services Market.
Pioneering end-to-end IOT solutions, eInfochips is seeking a skilled Front-end Developer to join their highly collaborative, growing team, develop their skills and make an impact.
As a Frontend Developer, you'll play a critical role by contributing to all phases of software development lifecycle for cutting-edge IOT productions - including requirement analysis, design, implementation, unit testing and bug fixing.
The role requires designing and developing cutting-edge IOT applications with simplicity, reliability, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance, and re-use as key criteria. You'll work closely with UX designer, architect, product managers and backend developers developing client-side web UI. The responsibility includes building and maintaining custom, reusable, and responsive UI components for high volume data payloads and creating fast responsive pages for cross-platform and cross-browser support.
"Must have" Skills:
- Understanding of key data visualization libraries
- Experience working with scalable RESTful APIs, web services
- Experience in responsive design and development.
- Expert in UI Design and usability principles.
- Expert in cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints for the web.
- Experience with using GitLab repository.
- Experience writing automated tests
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight and work well in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly and be self-directed.
- Working knowledge in Agile/SCRUM and traditional SDLC project execution methodologies
The ideal candidate should have strong Team-work characteristics, being both action and results-oriented. He/she will be a hands-on, "roll-up-the-sleeves" type engineer with a "whatever it takes to get it done" attitude. The successful candidate must be effective operating in a multi disciplined technology environment coupled with an obsession for responsiveness to Project requirements. The successful candidate should be open to learn new processes and technologies.
In addition, the right candidate will:
- be a highly energetic self-starter
- be an open and excellent communicator
- have exceptional interpersonal skills
- be a consummate team player
- interface well with Client Engineer Team members and other Business Units of eInfochips
- Finally, this individual must have an uncompromising level of personal integrity.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in computer science or a related field. A Masters technical degree is highly desirable.