Senior Cyber Security Analyst
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Digesting and translating Cyber Threat Intelligence into bespoke attack scenarios for the purposes of measuring detection and response capabilities for IT infrastructure, applications, OT and IOT environments.
- Conducting targeted penetration testing of exercise and test events with the application of targeted sophisticated attacks as a simulated adversary
- Participating in event planning stages to develop cyber assessment plans and conducting no-notice penetration tests
- Creating Red Team support materials (e.g. Probabilistic Attack Graphs, Cyber Exercise Playbooks etc.)
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new members of the Red Team through work shadowing and knowledge transfer sessions
- Supporting the identification of controls to remediating and/or mitigating identified security weaknesses of systems, applications, processes and procedures.
- Ensuring that testing is conducted in accordance with regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements
- Supporting the application of consistent use of Group and industry standard Test methodologies, standards and tools (including metrics).
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 6 years of job related experience
- Experience with managing Cyber Security over a large geographically dispersed technology environment
- Relevant technical knowledge to be able to automate tasks using a scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
- The ability to perform targeted penetration tests with and without use of automated tools
- Demonstrated specialist knowledge of malware packing and obfuscation techniques, software exploitation (web, client-server and mobile) on modern operation systems and of the Windows and *NIX operating systems
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation, and post exploitation frameworks
- Past working experience in a relevant IT Security Testing or Penetration Testing role
- Past working experience in a relevant Red Team role is desirable but not essential
- Self-awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Planned projects and activities systematically in line with business priorities, using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
in Qatar , Doha city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now