Website Project Manager
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Company: SpiralClick Web Technologies
- Website: www.spiralclick.com
- Position: Client Website Project Manager
- Employment: Full time contract
- Starting Date: Immediate effect
- Location of Employment: Barsha Heights (Tecom), Dubai, UAE
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
- Process and manage web enquiries relating to small projects and maintenance tasks
- Scoping of client requirements and brainstorming with clients to come up with technical solutions and recommendations
- Generate quotes for small projects and maintenance projects
- Assist with complex quotes when required
- Handover detailed project briefs to the delivery team on project award
- Prioritise projects and map out project schedules
- Monitor the delivery of projects and ensure deadlines are met
- Form part of the quality assurance (QA) process for all projects, ensuring that projects are handed over to clients as per the scope of work with a very high level of quality and attention to detail
- Set and manage client expectations and keep clients up to date throughout the lifecycle of their projects
- Build trusting relationships with clients
- Participate / run zoom meetings with clients as and when required
- Assist with reporting (using excel/google sheets)
- Degree educated (ideally within the IT field).
- Marketing / Web agency experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of the overall digital marketing industry (website, apps, hosting, content management systems).
- Minimum 2 years project management experience with WordPress projects. Experience in managing projects using OpenCart, React, Shopify and other technologies will be a benefit.
- Previous development experience is a bonus!
- Experience of various project management systems & communication tools (eg Asana, Trello).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office for tracking projects & reporting. Specifically Excel / Google Sheets and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Confident in communicating with English clients on conference calls
- A logical thinker who can understand client briefs and map out complex projects
- Prioritizing and scheduling skills to ensure multiple projects can be worked on simultaneously
- An excellent eye for detail with QA / testing experience
- An open communicator who is good at problem solving
- Ability to work independently and also within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with teams based in different offices & countries
- Good leadership skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the web industry and project management!
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now