Customer Service Representative
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Develop close and confident relationship with Customers to satisfy their needs.Manage communication and relation with the Customer.
- Take total ownership on Customers’ Purchase Orders (PO) from their date of receipt to their delivery and invoicing.
- Co-ordinate the order treatment with appropriate Account Managers, Technical Consultants, Sales Operations, Order Administrators, Planning department and Logistics.
- Share customer knowledge to all relevant internal stakeholders
- Is responsible for Customers’ satisfaction and Service Excellence in terms of order treatment & follow-up from Customers’ point of view.
- Act as main interface with Customers, Account Managers and Technical Consultants during customer’s purchase order treatment.
- Is responsible for order management once PO is in.
- Validate customers’ Purchase Orders, according to “Thales DIS Customer’s Purchase Order Review” process
- Create and Validate the Product code (unique Order Item) in coordination with customer and Technical Consultants and manufacturing sites.
- Coordinate Customers’ executables for Sales Order production (artwork validation, specific payment conditions, input files…)
- Ensure customers’ Purchase Orders are registered accurately and timely matter in Thales DIS order entry systems to allow treatment by Planning dept.
- Plan the Sales Orders shipment date with the Manufacturing site as per Customer’s requested delivery dates and delivery location based on agreed in coterms
- Preparing for all documents and for imports and exports and strictly follow Trade compliance regulation
- Apply for external Inspections thru SGS/BV following the Customer country customs regulations
- Relay information around orders to/from Customers versus internal teams.
- Follow up the Sales Orders and process the shipment and invoicing, in a proactive mode
- Is responsible for backlog report accuracy through ERP data update when relevant
- Contribute to inventory optimization based on inputs from the Supply Chain and through the selection of proper supitem at order booking level.
- Provide the agreed reports to Customers
- Attend some Customers’ meetings, be present with internal teams when Customers visit Thales DIS facilities
- Launch Risk Order procedure , when necessary
- Inform Sales Operations on the receipt of non-forecasted Customers’ PO
- Ensure recording Customer’s file as per Thales DIS Customer Order File Checklist
- Contribute to contract review with Sales, especially on Export regulations, Manuf lead times, export documents
- Review, prepare and submit documents against Letter of Credit with target of 0 discrepancy.
- Is in charge of Customers’ complaints registration and follow up post delivery
- Contribute to the short-term billing forecast exercise in volume and to its achievements
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in similar role in a Multi-National Company
- Experience in Logistics- export and import and International Trade
- Experience with document preparing against Letter of Credit
- International Trade, Sales administration and logistics (Letter of Credit, Payment Terms, Customs Rules, Trade compliance, Incoterms…)
- System Tools : IT Literate (Microsoft Pack Office, …)
- ERP (Oracle)
- College graduate and above preferably in International trade & Business or Supply Chain or Finance/Commerce
- French and English (oral and written)
- Customer oriented and availability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Good organization skills, Self-initiatives
- Stress resistant
- Team player
- Good at interpersonal-& intercultural communication
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
Starting with 2 years