Executive - Media
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Use research tools and data to analyse target audience and products. Develop knowledge of research tools such as GWI, brand pulse... etc to understand the business.
- Expertly developing and evaluating RFPs, making smart vehicle list recommendations and producing media plans.
- In-depth knowledge of advertising products, formats, channels and always up to date on any new products in market.
- Developing close working relationships with vendors, as well as managing cross-departmental issues/questions regarding campaign execution.
- Develop expertise in planning tools such as Ads manager, reach planner etc.. to monitor and evaluate campaign performance.
- Analyzing data to highlight key learnings – and translating those learnings into insights and actionable recommendations so that we can push our work to be even more outstanding.
- Monitoring campaign elements, performance and sharing status updates with client.
- Performing competitive analyses (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Sharing with clients weekly alerts on market trends, new advertising products, competitive activity.
- Preparing & presenting basic rationale for media plans and proposals.
- To follow up with media publishers and practice teams on proper implementation of campaigns (implementation reports).
- To ensure booking by administration team is timely and accurate.
in Lebanon , Beirut city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now