Healthcare Assistant Dubai - UAE
Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- Support qualified practitioners, as directed in clinic preparation
- Maintains nursing supplies by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies;
- Cleaning equipment and instruments as needed and directed by the medical team.
- Documenting daily checklists and recording room temperatures as required
- Ensures basic room and equipment needs within the clinic are met
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by communicating and logging files, follow up reports and internal administrative requirements.
- Provides basic assistance to the patients, providing directions, chaperone, escorting them to rooms/reception assisting them in mobility, ensuring safety, privacy and dignity at all times.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and report should it become necessary.
- Respond to any emergency situations and immediately escalate to medical team, employing techniques in line with scope of practice and associated training as directed and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health protocols and guidance.
- Diploma (preferably in Nursing or healthcare field)
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Good Computer Literacy skills
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Undertake duties, with relevant training in the below areas:
- Inventory management
- Personal protective Equipment
- Safe Storage
- Maintain Health and safety practices in the clinical area.
- Time management
- Infection control management
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Customer service
in United Arab Emirates , Dubai city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
Starting with 2 years