Join over 1k people and receive free job offers in your inbox
- 1. Technical contribution
- Executes testing according to schedule. Prepares project test documentation. Provides technical support during installation of test objects in the test area
- 2. Sales
- Assists the preparation of proposals for engineering projects in one’s area of responsibility.
- 3. Planning and control
- Follows work plans and cost estimates for work in one’s area of responsibility. Ensures quality timely implementation within targeted cost.
- 4. Risk and opportunity management
- Makes risk assessments in one’s area of responsibility to assure safe systems of work and takes appropriate actions. Reports contract/quality/program/cost issues to management
- 5. Customer
- Assists with customer or official contacts and communication pertaining to test assignments or meetings.
- 6. Technical leadership and knowledge sharing
- Maintains network of engineering professionals and shares
- best practice across different projects
- 7. Processes and tools
- Uses standard processes and tools.
- 8. People leadership and development
- Supervises technicians
- Instruct or coach junior colleagues.
- Ideally, the candidate we are looking for must have an engineering bachelors’ degree (Electrical / Mechanical)
- With minimum 5 years’ experience in an international organization in a manufacturing field
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Due to Saudi government regulations, priority to hire is for Saudi national .
- High English language proficiency is mandatory
in Saudi Arabia , Riyadh city
number of positions
1 Jobs available, apply now
Starting with 5 years